Monday, January 26, 2015

Jan 22 - Salad


I really cannot stand honey oak stained wood, so I apologize for the background of the pic. But I really loved my awesome salad tonight! So much so, that I felt it was blogworthy.
Greek Salad topped with chicken… Mmmm. Emma made a yummy salad dressing from scratch the other day, and I have been craving it ever since. 

 This salad was huge, and I was stuffed. I posted a photo of my food, which I never do, because there is quite a little victory in this. 
Today I had a great photo session with Carter, and we jumped in and out of the car all over downtown Springfield! As always, my reward for the drive home, is to swing through Ocean Zen and get sushi!! Don't judge. 

But not tonight. It's this consistency thing. I needed to just drive on home, where I have a wonderful fridge full of good stuff to make for myself. I am so blessed to even be able to say that!
So, tonight, I am thankful for this salad, for saying No to sushi, and fir awesome photo sessions. 

And YES, I have kept up my ONE MILE A DAY, usually doing at least that mile and/or a class! Feeling strong!

No comments: