Sunday, July 07, 2013

Rocky's Italian Restaurant Branson, MO

Dining Review:
While enjoying a day in Branson yesterday, my husband and I stumbled into Rocky's Italian Restaurant right by the Branson Landing, to try a new place in Branson for our anniversary - only to discover that they have been there for 32 years (longer than we've been married:)! They must be doing something right...  I loved the atmosphere, not fancy, but not too Branson Redneck. We visited on a Saturday evening at 5:30pm, were seated easily, and the service was excellent. Bread was soft and warm, with olive oil and vinegar already on the table (thank you!). The house salad was so good I wish I could have 2 of them, just wonderful! I chose the Chicken Scallopini, and my husband went with the Chicken Picatta, both were $14.95 which included a pasta side, the bread and salad. As far as the main entree is concerned, we both loved it, but noticed they were almost identical in flavor. Both sauces were great, but could've had more kick. The fettucini was creamy thick, and the linguini with marinara was just perfect. Great food, for a great price, I highly recommend trying out this time tested restaurant in the heart of Branson, right next to the Branson Landing. I will most certainly visit again soon.


No comments: